Too busy to read the entire review? No problem! We came to the conclusion that the best baby travel system stroller is the Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System.
In this article
- Short On Time? Check Out Our Top 3 Choices
- What Features of a Travel System Stroller Matter the Most?
- The Different Types of Stroller Systems
- Brands to Consider
- The Parts of a Travel System Stroller
- Product Reviews
- #1. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
- #2. Graco Fastaction Fold Click Connect Travel System Stroller
- #3. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System
- #4. Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System
- #5. Baby Trend Nexton Travel System
- #6. Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System
- #7. Britax 2017 B Agile & B Safe 35 Travel System
- #8. BOB Rambler Travel System
- #9. UPPAbaby Full-Size Vista Infant Baby Stroller and MESA Car Seat Bundle
- #10. Evenflo Vive Travel System with Embrace
- Our Conclusion
Short On Time? Check Out Our Top 3 Choices
|Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Orion||Prime||Buy Now|
|Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White||Prime||Buy Now|
|Pivot Modular Travel System with Safemax Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat||Prime||Buy Now|
Here are the baby travel systems I’ll be reviewing:
- Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System (Our First Choice)
- Graco Fastaction Fold Click Connect Travel System Stroller
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System
- Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System
- Baby Trend Nexton Travel System
- Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System
- Britax 2017 B Agile & B Safe 35 Travel System
- BOB Rambler Travel System
- UPPAbaby Full-Size Vista Infant Baby Stroller and MESA Car Seat Bundle
- Evenflo Vive Travel System with Embrace
What Features of a Travel System Stroller Matter the Most?
Since you are considering a new travel system stroller you should think about your specific needs and find the one that fulfills those needs the best. There are reasons to consider this type of solution over using multiple pieces of equipment, some of which include the following.
View in gallery
When you are using a travel system for your little one, you will be able to use it from the day that they come home from the hospital and quite possibly all the way through their toddler years. Being able to use one piece of equipment to do so many things, for so long, can be really useful.
Different models will have different levels of versatility and different attachments that may be more or less useful depending on how you’ll be using them. How many pieces does it break down into, how compact are the pieces, how many different uses does it provide, are all good questions to ask yourself when looking for the best travel system stroller.
Easy to Install
Since this is typically a two to three piece set that is designed to work together, there are features that will make them snap together more easily so that you only need to take the part of the stroller with you when you need to use it. Some models do this better or make it easier than others.
Since we’re talking about your baby, safety is always going to be paramount. Their safety is the most important thing to consider and to confirm which option is the best for their safety, you will need to figure out what level of harness you are comfortable with.
The least amount of protection that you are going to want from one of these systems is a three-point harness, which will help you to keep the baby in position as you are pushing them in the stroller. There are also four- and five-point harnesses that are going to be even better and are becoming the standard on most popular models.
The Different Types of Stroller Systems
If you are looking for a car seat/stroller combination that your newborn child can use until they are a toddler, there are several different options that you can choose from. Some of these travel systems include:
Three-Wheeled Stroller System: This is a compact stroller system that is ideal for those who need to navigate tight crowds daily. The narrow design of the stroller is built to be more compact which makes it ideal for those who live in a city. This is a great option for families who only have one small child.
Four-Wheeled Stroller System: This is another option that is available to parents with one youngster. The four-wheeled system is designed to give you more storage space as provide a more durable construction. Because of the larger design that the stroller system has, it is great for trekking across uneven terrain.
Double Stroller System: This may not be a logical option for too many parents, especially if they are only having one child. This is an ideal option that you can use when you have twins or children who are very close in age. These travel system strollers allow you to easily transport both children to any location at the same time.
Jogging Stroller System: This is an option that is designed for parents who like to take their new babies with them when they go for a run. The design of the stroller makes it so that it is easier to steer, and the larger wheels are designed to give your baby a smoother ride.
Brands to Consider
When you are looking for a stroller/car seat combo, the best way to get an impression of which brand to buy is to look at the reviews. The popularity of the brand is important but looking into other user’s reviews will help you get an idea of the durability and how safe it is for your child. Some of the most popular brands include:
- Safe n Sound
The Parts of a Travel System Stroller
The main parts of a travel system stroller often include the following:
The Stroller: This is an important part of the package that will make it easier to push your child when you are on the move. It is ideal for any youngster, and it will accommodate your child for a period of at least two to three years.
The Car Seat Base: This is a part of the system that attaches to your car and secures your child’s seat so that they are not going to easily move when they are in the car. The infant car seat is actually designed to attach to this base, so you will have an easier time moving quickly from the car to the stroller and back.
The Infant Car Seat: This is where your baby or infant will sit in the car as you are traveling. The car seat will help secure your child so when you are ready to move from the car, it will snap right into the stroller without waking them up.
The first travel system stroller that we are going to review is the Chicco Bravo Trio system, which includes a stroller, an infant car seat, and the base. The stroller is designed to be used with the key fit, which is a car seat that clicks directly into the stroller seat.The frame of the stroller can easily be folded up and carried with one hand. The wheels are designed to rotate inwards to create the most compact fold so that you can easily store it in your vehicle.
The car seat clicks easily into the stroller, and the handle of the stroller can be positioned into three different locations. In addition, the handle is designed with a tray where you can place small objects.
There are also two cup holders, which can be used for your drinks and your baby’s bottle. To make sure that your baby is always safe, the rear wheels have brakes on them that are linked, so that locking is complete in order to ensure your baby is always secure.
- It comes in a lot of great color options.
- This is a stroller system that has a high safety rating.
- This can easily be put together, even when you are pregnant.
- The base of this car seat is easy to install.
- It can be difficult to click and lean the car seat into the stroller.
- There is no way to keep the stroller in a locked position.
- This unit is a bit on the heavy side.
The next product that we are going to explore is a Graco travel system stroller that is designed to be simple to put together to make traveling much easier. It is designed with a lightweight frame that is very easy to carry, and it only takes one second and one hand to fold and unfold. Once in place, the seat can easily be adjusted into multiple positions so that the baby will always be comfortable. The stroller itself is designed with an extra large basket so that you can hold all of the essentials plus any extras.
The front wheels are designed to swivel so that moving on rough gravel is possible. There’s also a storage place on the handle and two cup holders for your convenience. In addition, there is a child’s tray for your little one to use when they are riding in the stroller. The canopy is designed to keep the sun off your baby in both the car seat and the stroller.
- It is available with Both a three or five-point harness.
- It is a very lightweight travel system.
- The car seat easily straps into the stroller and the base.
- Very easy to install in your car.
- Some people claim unfolding the stroller can be a bit difficult.
- The car seat does not fit well in a shopping cart.
If you are looking for a stroller that is ideal for going on a jog, this Baby Trend Expedition jogger is an excellent travel system to try. It has large tires on the front and the back of the stroller which makes it very easy to cross rough terrain. There is only one wheel in the front of the stroller, which is designed to swivel back and forth. When you are running, you can also lock this wheel in place to make sure that your child is safe from any accidents.
In addition, the car seat is designed with a five-point harness to give your child even more protection. It also comes with a large canopy to keep them shaded from the sun, a storage basket to store your child’s things, and there is a tray where you can keep a drink for yourself and a bottle for your child. The stroller also folds very easily, so when you are ready to pack it away, you can do so.
- This is a stroller that has a good build quality.
- The stroller is very easy to fold.
- The canopy in the stroller and the car seat are ideal for protecting your child from UV light.
- The wheels are very large, which makes them easy to traverse any terrain.
- Removing the stroller from the base can be difficult.
- This is a pretty large stroller, so it will take up some space in your vehicle.
- When the front wheel is locked, making turns can be difficult.
The next travel system stroller, which comes from Evenflo, is a very durable stroller that is designed to be lightweight and easy to handle. It comes with a Safemax infant car seat, a base, and a stroller. The car seat is a rear-facing one that is designed for newborn babies that weigh between 4 and 35 pounds.The stroller is designed with a three-panel canopy to protect your baby from the sun. It comes with an extra large storage basket so that you can make sure to have your babies essentials with you at all times. In addition, the stroller is designed to quickly fold so that you can easily put it in your car. In addition to storage space for you, there is a child’s tray that can be used for snacks for your little one; it can be easily removed and washed when needed.
- The car seat is very light and easy to manage.
- This stroller can be assembled within minutes.
- The canopy provides quite a bit of cover.
- It is very simple to install.
- The straps on the car seat are not easily adjustable.
- This stroller will take two hands to unfold.
- The front wheels can easily get stuck.
The Baby Trend Nexton travel system is a very nice-looking car seat and stroller set that is designed for children who weigh between 5 and 30 pounds. The car seat is designed to transfer easily from the stroller to the base of the set without disturbing or requiring you to move your infant.This stroller seat can easily be adjusted to make sure that your child is comfortable, and when you are ready to get in the car, simply unclick the car seat and fold the stroller down with one hand into a more compact form. There is a parent tray that is designed with two cup holders as well as a child tray, which can quickly and easily be removed to be washed. In addition, the seat is fully padded with head support for a newborn as well as a fully adjustable five-point harness to keep them safe.
- The stroller has a very large storage basket.
- It is very easy to put together.
- The stroller is very attractive looking.
- This stroller is not very stable when used while jogging.
- The wheelbase on this stroller is rather wide.
The next travel system stroller that we are going to look at is another great option from Baby Trend that’s designed to accommodate a small child who weighs between 5 and 30 pounds. However, the stroller can easily accommodate any child who weighs up to 50 pounds. To give your child all the support that they need in this seat, it comes with head support for both the car seat and the stroller.In addition, the stroller can easily be positioned to recline so that they will always be comfortable. When it is time to get in the car, the stroller is designed to be folded into a more compact shape with one hand. One of the color schemes is designed for a boy, one is designed for a girl, and the last option is unisex.
- The stroller is very easy to fold with just one hand.
- The handle can easily be adjusted to accommodate your specific needs.
- There is a lot of storage space on the stroller.
- The color and the patterns that are available are very neutral and can be used for both boys and girls.
- It is designed with a five-point harness.
- The carrier is difficult to secure in the stroller.
- The base of the car seat is difficult to adjust.
- The handle needs to be upwards to fit in some cars.
This Britax travel system is a combination B-safe infant car seat, B-Agile stroller, and car seat adapter. They take the safety of your child very seriously, which is why this system is designed with layer protection to help absorb any impact that may affect your little one.The stroller is designed with three wheels so that you will easily be able to maneuver on any terrain. In addition, it is designed with a quick fold system that can easily be utilized with one hand. The base that is designed to be used in your vehicle is also built with the ability to absorb impact. The stroller has a very lightweight frame, which makes it easy to carry, and the click-and-go system on their car seat makes it easy to install.
- This travel system is designed in both red and black options, which are both gender neutral.
- The canopy is designed to block a lot of sun.
- This stroller is very easy to fold.
- The car seat is a bit heavy.
- There is not enough storage space for the baby’s essentials.
- There is no tray for the baby to eat snacks from.
If you are looking for a great travel system stroller that you can jog with, then this option may be worth considering. It is designed to use from the time your baby is born until they weigh around 35 pounds, and the stroller can be used for an even longer period of time.It is designed to be used on the road as well as on uneven terrain such as gravel, so the wheels should be able to handle rough trails or anything else you’re jogging on. In addition, the car seat base is designed with a Latch system that is sure to keep your youngster secure. The tires are airless, which means they will be able to work well without you worrying that the air is sufficient. The front wheel is also designed to lock in place so that it does not cause an issue when you are jogging.
- It is easy to push the stroller
- The canopy provides a good level of shade.
- The materials used for the unit are quite durable.
- There is no auto lock on the wheels.
- The storage basket seems a bit small
- It requires two hands to fold the stroller.
The next model that we are going to be looking at in this review is a very gender neutral option that is designed by Uppababy. There is a nice variety of different color options that you can consider. This travel system not only comes with a stroller, car seat and car adaptor but also a bassinet that will give you a place to lay your little one down for their nap.The stroller can easily be let down with one hand, so if your baby is ready for a nap, you can recline them into a more comfortable position as well as pick them up and fold the stroller to put it in your car. In fact, the stroller can be folded easily with the car seat attached as well as unattached. In addition, to make sure that your child is secure in the seat, there is a three-point harness that can be used to make sure they are safe.
- It is very easy to assemble.
- The fabric is a very high-quality material that will last for quite some time.
- The car seat is lightweight and easy to carry.
- The added bassinet is an ideal addition.
- The stroller is a bit on the heavy side.
- This travel system on the more expensive side
- The car seat is difficult to adjust.
The final travel system that we are going to look at is one that is designed from Evenflo. It is a less expensive option that was designed to be gender neutral, so the spearmint green color of the stroller and the car seat will look great for a girl or a boy. Also, the set is designed to accommodate any child that weighs between 4 pounds and 35, so you will have plenty of time to use it. In addition, the stroller is rated to accommodate up to 50 pounds.The canopy is quite large so that it will keep the sun form your little one’s eyes, and there is even a peek-a-boo window on the back of the stroller that you can use to see your child with ease. It is designed with a three- and a five-point harness that you can use to secure your child in the seat, and there are plenty of storage places that you can use to carry all of your baby’s things.
- This is very easy to install.
- It is a very lightweight system.
- It comes with plenty of storage space.
- Steering the stroller can be difficult.
- There is not that much padding in the car seat.
- It can be difficult to fold at times.
All of the travel system strollers that we have looked at in this guide are great options, but the one that is the highest value, above the rest, is the Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System. It is the best travel system combo because it is the most versatile option, comes in gender-neutral colors, is designed to be safe for your child, and it is easy to use when you are moving from driving in the car to walking down the street. You just can’t go wrong!